Brow lift is a cosmetic procedure that raises a sagging brow and upper eyelids to a more youthful, tighter position. By elevating the position of the brow, Dr. Bottger is able to deliver striking results that make you look as young on the outside as you feel on the inside. To schedule your Philadelphia brow lift consultation, please contact Dr. David A. Bottger today at 610-355-1929.
Brow lift surgery is still surgery, which means that you’ll need to take care of yourself afterward to ensure complication-free recovery. Here are a few things to expect.
- Your head will be wrapped with a bandage when you leave our office. It can be removed the day after you get home.
- You may shower and wash your hair the day after your procedure
- You may experience swelling and bruising for up to two weeks following your brow lift procedure.
- We’ll ask that you sleep with your back and head elevated for two weeks to reduce swelling.
- You’ll need to avoid strenuous physical activity for a couple of weeks as well.
- Some scalp numbness may occur, but this usually dissipates within a few months.
A brow lift is a highly effective cosmetic procedure, and with the right aftercare, you can look forward to years of compliments on your appearance!
To learn more about brow lift and to schedule a consultation, please contact Dr. David A. Bottger today at 610-355-1929. We are pleased to serve patients in Philadelphia and throughout Pennsylvania.