Enhancing your breasts is about more than just make a physical improvement to your chest. A breast augmentation can change the way you live your life and how you feel about who you are. While it’s important to understand the limitations of breast enhancement and to understand what it can and cannot achieve, it’s equally as important to understand the multi-faceted benefits that can be obtained.
When it comes to physical improvements, breast enhancement can benefit your body by:
- Creating larger, fuller and more voluptuous breasts in place of breasts that feel too small
- Shaping more symmetrical breasts
- Creating more attractive cleavage
- Establishing more proportional bodily curves
Once those physical improvements are made, the mental and emotional effects of your breast augmentation are revealed in the positive changes you see in your everyday life. These can include:
- Boosted self-esteem and an improved perspective when it comes to self-image and self-appreciation
- Increased pleasure from social experiences that were once a source of embarrassment or discomfort due to feeling self-conscious
- More self-assurance and confidence in intimate settings
- An appreciation for new or different styles of clothing that can make shopping trips more enjoyable
Though the physical results are often the most obviously sought after benefits, generally these everyday changes the real reasons why women pursue breast enhancement.
Depending on your individual needs, you may obtain similar benefits from other breast surgery procedures like breast liftsor breast reductions.
If you want to experience the benefits of breast enhancement for yourself, contact Dr. David Bottger at 610-355-1929 to schedule a consultation with our experienced Pennsylvania cosmetic surgeon today.