Your face is the first thing anyone notices about you. As time passes the aging process causes facial tissue to sag, wrinkle, and lose youthful fullness. Although there is no way to stop the aging process, facial rejuvenation can help restore what nature has taken away.
Facial rejuvenation isn't only for minimizing the effects of aging, it can help you reshape, minimize or maximize specific facial features to create a more balanced look. With the facial procedures cosmetic surgery offers today, you can be comfortable with and confident about your appearance.
Facial surgery procedures
- Facelift - restores the natural contours in the face and neck, including the cheeks and jaw line, and softens wrinkles without looking tight or unnatural.
- Rhinoplasty - a reshaping of your nose, to make it smaller, straighter, slimmer, etc.
- Blepharoplasty - or eyelid surgery, treatment of the upper and/or lower eyelids to remove sagging and puffiness, for a more wide-eyed look.
- Otoplasty - re-shaping of the ears so that they line up more parallel to the sides of the head.
- Lip enhancement - increasing the fullness of the lips and improving shape using various injectable fillers, fat or implants.
- Brow lift - lifting and tightening of the forehead and eyebrows to give an open, less tired look to the eyes and correct deep wrinkles and lines.
- Neck liposuction - removal of the pad of fat which accumulates under the chin as we age, and any extra fat in the neck.
- Chin implant - gives the chin more prominence in the overall facial structure.
- Injectable fillers - such as Restylane, Juvederm, and Radiesse, which plump out areas like the lips and improve various wrinkles and folds in the forehead and around the mouth.
- Botox - Injectable that relaxes forehead muscles improving frown lines and crow feet around the eyes.
If you are considering profile correction, such as Rhinoplasty, a chin implant, or other facial enhancement, Philadelphia Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Bottger will look at your entire profile and suggest the procedure or combination of procedures that will result in a beautiful and balanced look from all sides of your face.
Aging and Sun Damage
If you are concerned about how your facial appearance is affected by aging skin or sun damage, Dr. Bottger will assess the condition of your skin. By thoroughly examining the upper, middle and lower face, and neck he can help guide you in what facial procedure or combination of procedures will best meet your goals. Dr. Bottger may recommend surgical or non-surgical procedures to restore your original youthful appearance.
Contact Dr. Bottger today to schedule an initial consultation. He'll listen to all of your needs, goals and concerns. He'll answer all your questions, inform you of all your options, and recommend an approach that's tailored to your individual needs and desires.
When you meet with Dr. Bottger's cosmetic surgery staff you will have the opportunity to view before and after facial rejuvenation photos and learn more about our practice. We can also help you choose and set up financing for your procedures.