If you are considering cosmetic surgery in the Philadelphia area, you might feel overwhelmed when it comes to choosing the right plastic surgeon for your personal needs. At the cosmetic surgery office of Dr. David A. Bottger, our Philadelphia cosmetic surgeon offers professional, personalized care, with the experience and education needed to help you achieve the cosmetic surgery results you desire most.
When trying to determine just what makes a cosmetic surgeon stand out in Philadelphia, here are a few questions to consider:
- Are you board-certified cosmetic surgeon and what is your specialty area? Dr. Bottger is distinguished by his dual certification in both General Surgery and Plastic Surgery.
- How much experience do you have? Dr. Bottger is a Philadelphia native with more than 20 years of plastic surgery experience for procedures including the face, breast and body.
- Are you affiliated with any local hospitals? Dr. Bottger is the chief of plastic and reconstruction surgery at the Delaware County Memorial Hospital and Bryn Mawr Hospital.
- Do you have before and after photos available? You can see before and after photos in our online galleries.
- Can you provide patient testimonials? We offer a variety of reviews on our website, both video and written.